- Vehicles need fuel to run One of the most important factors driving the growing demand for electric vehicles is the increasing popularity of electric cars.
- The growing number of 3 wheeler, 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler electric vehicles has encouraged lithium ion batteries.
- The advantages of the battery have decreased in performance of lead acid batteries. Lithium-ion batteries are being used in electric vehicles in the presence of batteries.
Top 5 Lithium Ion Battery Manufacturers in India
- Batteries are used to power electric vehicles, in which lithium-ion batteries are used, in which 5 lithium-ion battery manufactures have been told.
1. Vari Energy Storage System
- Vari Energy Storage System is India’s largest integrated and a leading brand with solar power power. They manufacture solar battery in India which provides energy in electric vehicles. It manufactures battery. This battery greatly improves EV.
2. Euclion Energy Pvt Ltd
- Euclion Energy Pvt Ltd. was established in 2000. It has established itself as one of India’s leading Lithium Ion Battery Provider. Contributing to good quality products and services, they say that buy lithium batteries in bulk from us and change the life of electric vehicles.
3. Bharat Power Solutions
- Lithium Ion Battery, Custom Battery Pack, Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, Lifepo4 Battery Pack, Li Polymer Battery Pack, Ni MH Battery Pack and other batteries offered by them are manufactured with state-of-the-art machinery following industry standards. has gone.
4. Caracas Energy Pvt Ltd
- Caracas Energy Pvt Ltd is a globally renowned brand for manufacturing Lithium Ion Batteries which manufactures Lithium Ion Batteries for Electric Cars.
5. Telemax India Industries Pvt Ltd
- Telemax India Industries Pvt Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers and wholesalers of batteries for India’s leading Lithium Ion Battery Manufacturers and Wholesalers using Lithium Ion Battery Packs, Nickel Cadmium Batteries, Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries and Smart Battery Packs.
Electric Vehicle Lithium Ion Battery Cost
|6AH / 75 Wh||1875 RS.|
|12Ah / 150 Wh||3750 RS.|
|20Ah / 250 Wh||6250 RS.|
|30Ah / 385 Wh||9625 RS.|
|40Ah / 500 Wh||12500 RS.|
|80Ah / 1000 Wh||25000 RS.|
|80Ah / 2000 Wh||50000 RS.|
Electric Vehicle Lithium Ion Battery Recycling
- Recycling Lithium Ion Batteries At present the recycling of lithium ion batteries will be mainly with the high value anode precious metals cobalt and lithium Lithium Ion battery There are many variants which have many methods of recycling.
Electric Vehicle Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- Lithium ion battery comes with different AH power and battery charger for them 24V 3Amp, 24V 5Amp, 36V 3Amp, 36V 5Amp, 48V 6Amp, 48V 10Amp, 48V 25Amps, 60V 3Amps, 60V 6Ams, 60V 10Amps, 72V 6Amps, 72V 10Amps Comes with Battery Charger.