HONDA U BE ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Honda u be electric scooter looks funky, it has got a lot of features. Honda’s new U be electric scooter for China. This electric scooter was launched along with the U GO. Its frame is made of high-strength steel which costs 3,099 CNY (35,000 INR) in China.
- Honda u be electric scooter looks normal in appearance, yet it is modern, the design of this electric scooter has been shared in such a way that only one person will be able to ride on it but two people can ride on U GO electric scooter.
- The U GO electric scooter shares this with its design. It has a similar looking apron, its design ends at the rear but its design is enough to give a unique look to this single seater scooter.
HONDA U-BE FEATURES
- The Honda u be electric scooter has an all lighting system, it also gets a modern LCD display that shows odometer, speedometer, battery status and tail light along with a smart key and a USB charging port as standard.
- Honda u be electric scooter offering a top speed of 25 km/h. It comes with three variants. The first base variant comes with 48 V, 15 AH lithium – ion battery pack which claims to offer 55 KM range Second comes in 48 V, 20 AH mid variant which gives 70 KM range and third top variant variant comes with 48 V, 24 AH battery pack which promises to last up to 80 KM range Honda u be electric scooter That motor is driven by a 350 W permanent magnet motor.
- Honda u be electric scooter has a rider rider of 75 kg which is running at a speed of 25 km/h but then, even if its battery is discharged you can still drive it with pedal power.
- The frame is made of high strength steel which is connected to a telescopic front fork and a pair of preload adjustable rear shock absorbers. The E-scooter is driven on a 10″ twin wheeler. The tires are tubeless. Base variant gets front drum brake. And the other two models get petal disc up brake at the front and drum brake at the rear.
- Honda has made sure that its weight is very light, the base variant weighs 51 kg, the mid variant weighs 53 kg and the top variant is 1 kg more than the mid variant.
What was Honda u be electric scooter price ?
- The base variant of the Honda u be electric scooter costs CNY 3,099 (35,000 INR) and the mid variant costs CNY 3,450 (39,500 INR), the top variant costs CNY 3,750 (43,000 INR). The price is close to the price of the mid variant but still there is no possibility of Honda bringing the electric scooter to the Indian market would it be right.
HONDA U BE ELECTRIC SCOOTER SPECIFICATION
|Frame||high strength steel|
|Colors||White, Grey, Red and Blue|
|Base variant||51 kg|
|Mid variant||53 kg|
|Top variant||54 kg|
|Base variant||55 KM|
|Mid variant||70 KM|
|Top variant||80 KM|
|Base variant||48 V, 15 AH|
|Mid variant||48 V, 20 AH|
|Top variant||48 V, 24 AH|
|Motor||350 W permanent magnet motor|
|Display||LCD panel display|
|USB charging port|
|Base variant (front)||Drum brake|
|Mid variant (front)||Petal disc up brake|
|Mid variant (rear)||Drum brake|
|Top variant (front)||Petal disc up brake|
|Top variant (rear)||Drum brake|
|Front fork||Telescopic fork|
|Rear shock – Preload||Adjustable rear shock absorber|
|Base variant||CNY 3,099 (35,000 INR)|
|Mid variant||CNY 3,450 (39,500 INR)|
|Top variant||CNY 3,750 (43,000 INR)|