OLA Electric Scooter
Who is the CEO of OLA company.
- OLA company was started from the city of Mumbai, India, the headquarters of OLA is located in the city of Bangalore, India.
- Today it has become an Indian ride sharing company, which has spread its business to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom apart from India.
- The CEO and co-founder of this company is the brainchild of two alumni of IIT Mumbai, Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati.
- OLA was launched on 3 December 2010, which was established by ANI technologies Pvt. Ltd. had created.
Where is the plant of OLA Electric Scooter located.
- OLA company is ready to revolutionize the country with electric vehicles.
- This electric scooter is going to be launched soon maybe Oct. To be launched in 2021.
- Ola company is already preparing for the launch of its electric scooter.
- After a long wait, Ola is going to launch its electric scooter soon.
- Ola has set up the world’s largest two wheeler plant in Krishnagiri district of Tamil Nadu.
- Ola will manufacture two million electric scooters annually to supply to Asia, Europe, South American markets apart from domestic demand.
What is the top speed of OLA Electric Scooter.
- The top speed of Ola electric scooter is 90 km/h, the speed of this electric scooter is very good which is its positive point.
- In terms of speed, this electric scooter will compete with petrol vehicles.
- Bhavish Aggarwal has told in his tweet that you will pay in time to win that tweet, in that time it will catch the speed of 0-60.
- This electric scooter accelerates to 0-45 km/h in 3.9 seconds
What is the range of Ola Electric Scooter.
- Ola electric scooter will run up to 150 KM on a single charge.
- This electric scooter will come with a home charger and will run up to 75 KM on 18 minutes of charging.
- This electric scooter is going to be launched soon.
What are the features of Ola Electric Scooter.
- The Ola Electric Scooter will also get a large boot space as well, it will also be able to keep two helmets in its boot space.
- It will charge its battery to 50% in 18 minutes with a fast charger and will get a range of 75 KM in 50% charge.
- This electric scooter will have the facility of smartphone connectivity, which will help in giving real time information of charging status through Ola Electric application.
- Customers will also be able to pay for service through this Ola Electric application.
- Customers will also be able to charge this scooter from a regular wall socket.
- This electric scooter is going to be launched in three colors Black, Blue, Yellow.
- Ola Electric Scooter also has a regenerative system in its brakes, when the brakes are applied, it regenerates due to which the battery gets slightly charged, which makes this electric scooter more run.
What else is Ola planning for the electric scooter.
- Along with this, the company is planning to set up a big electric charging network Because there is no problem of charging electric scooters across the country.
- The company started setting up the HyperCharger network in India.
- In which 1 lakh charging points will be installed in 400 cities, first year Ola will setup 5000 charging points in 100 cities.
What’s new is coming in Ola Electric Scooter.
- The Ola electric scooter will come with ergonomic seating.
- The company claims that the electric scooter will be with better cornering capability and this electric scooter will also have class leading exseleretion.
- Another claim of the company is that this electric scooter will come with the best boot space in the segment.
- Ola also claims that the scooter will also have the largest in-class boot space.
How many electric scooters does Ola plan to sell in the first year.
- Ola has already spread its business far and wide.
- Ola has invested Rs 2400 crore to build the world’s largest two wheeler manufacturing facility.
- Ola is planning to sell 1 million electric scooters in the first year itself.
- This electric scooter will compete with Energy O50X.
- By the way, the electric scooter is already present in the market, now it has to be seen that what creates panic in the Ola electric scooter markets.
- Ola is going to create panic in the markets soon, bhavish agarwal has revealed this.
How much will the Ola electric scooter cost.
- Cost of ola electric scooter can be offered for a price of around 1,00000 ₹ (1342.51 $ USD).
BASIC INFORMATION OF OLA ELECTRIC SCOOTER
|Frame material||Lightweight long glass fiber|
|Underseat storage||60 liter|
|Top speed||90 km/h|
|Range full charge||150 KM|
|Range 50% charge||75 KM|
|50% charge time||18 minutes|
|Motor type||AC brushless|
|Front, rear tire||110×70×12|
|Front, rear-wheel size||304.8 mm|
|Front, rear brake||disc brake|
|Front, rear brake diameter||200 mm, 180 mm|
|Mobile connectivity||Bluetooth, WiFi|
|Speedometer, trip meter||digital|
|Price||Around 1,00000 ₹ (1342.51 $ USD)|
How much will it cost in one year to charge OLA Electric Scooter?
- Charging in this electric scooter will cost about 1368 ₹ one year.
- If we talk about two wheelers running on petrol, then their annual cost is five times more than ola.
- If two wheelers run on petrol daily 10 km, then the cost of one year will be around 6408 ₹.
- Accordingly, the Ola electric scooter is going to give a tough competition to the petrol two wheeler.
How to book Ola Electric Scooter and how much will it cost?
- To book an Ola electric scooter, first go to OLA’s website olaelectric.com.
- After that login with phone number using OTP.
- Now after this you can book Ola Electric Scooter by making a booking payment of ₹ 499 through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI, E Wallet, OLA money.
- The company will send the order ID and other information to the orderer through E-mail or SMS.
- No paper work is required to get Ola Electric Scooter.
- If you want to book this electric scooter, then quickly go to olaelectric.com website and book immediately.
Can you cancel the booking of Ola Electric Scooter?
- After booking Ola Electric Scooter, if you want to cancel it, then you can also cancel it.
- After canceling the order, your booking amount will also be returned within 10-15 days.
Ola future plan
- Ola has launched its two electric scooters in India and Ola’s S1 and S1 pro electric scooters have created a lot of buzz in the markets, Ola’s sales have increased very fast, Ola’s first sale is now Ola’s electric scooter. The second sale for the sale of scooters will be held in November.
- Ola is now planning to make electric bikes and cars in addition to scooters, CEO of Ola company bhavish Agarwal told that now they will also make electric motorbikes and electric cars.