Tork kratos electric motorcycle, Tork kratos price, Tork Kratos Booking
- Now a days the craze of electric vehicles is increasing day by day.
- Seeing the craze of electric bikes, Tork Motors has launched another Kratos bike. Two variants of Kratos have been launched, now the price of both the variants is going to increase drastically.
- Tork Motors launched this bike in India in early 2022. The price and other details of this bike are given below.
Tork Kratos Price
- Tork Kratos Bike Price Starts from Rs. 1.22 Lakh to Rs. 1.37 lakhs. Its cost varies from state to state. You can save a lot of money by taking advantage of government subsidies
Kratos Price in India
- Delhi Rs. 1.30 Lakh onwards
- Mumbai Rs. 1.33 Lakh onward
- Bangalore Rs. 1.67 Lakh onwards
- Hyderabad Rs. 2.02 Lakh onwards
- Chennai Rs. 1.41 Lakh onwards
- Pune Rs. 2.02 Lakh onwards
- Ahmedabad Rs. 1.20 Lakh onwards
Tork Kratos Engine
- Axial Flux motor has been used in Tork Kratos. The electric motor on the base model makes 7.5kW or 10.05bhp of peak power output and 28Nm of max torque. The second R variant makes a relatively higher power output of 9kW or 12.06bhp and 38Nm of peak torque.
- This motor can be charged in 4 to 5 hours. The top variant can charge up to 80 percent within an hour using a fast charger. The Tork Kratos uses a split trellis frame that hangs on telescopic forks and a mono-shock. It boasts of a ground clearance of 165mm and tips the scales at 140kg.
Tork Kratos Range
- Kratos can go up to 180 km/charge on a single charge.
Tork Kratos Features
- Tork has given Kratos many features like full LED illumination, fully-digital instrument cluster, multiple ride modes, Bluetooth compatibility, braking, reverse mode, mobile connectivity, USB charging, anti-theft, front storage box and OTA updates in both variants. Both the variants of Kratos also get features like multi crash alert, ride analytics, guide me home lights and OTA updates. Fast charging in the Premium R variant. Charging is free for two years.
Tork Kratos Design
- Tork Kratos has large tank shrouds that extend to the belly, and LED headlight with LED DRLs, a muscular ‘tank’ which is a storage box.
Kratos Brakes & Suspension
- The Kratos has a front and rear disc brakes with CBS. It uses a split trellis frame suspended on telescopic forks and a mono-shock. The Kratos runs on 17-inch alloys and weighs 140kg.
Tork Kratos Charging Time
- Kratos’ battery takes 4-5 hours to charge. Apart from Kratos, Revolt RV 400 would also be a good option. Furthermore, if you are looking for an even better bike, you can go for Ultraviolette F77 which is going to be launched soon.
More About Tork Kratos
- The capacity of this electric bike is 4 kWh. A Lithium Ion battery has been installed with which a PMCA electric motor with 9000w power has been added. Regarding the charging of the battery, this company claims that on charging with a normal charger, its battery gets fully charged in 4 to 5 hours.
How long does the Tork Kratos last on a single charge?
Regarding the range of Torque Kratos, the company claims that this bike runs up to 180 kilometers after full charge and with this it gets a top speed of 105 kilometers per hour. In this electric bike, the company has also given three riding modes, in which the first is Ecomode, the second is Normal mode and the third is Sport mode.
What are the features of Torque Kratos?
In Torque Kratos, the company has given some different features like WiFi Connectivity, Fast Charging, Navigation, Digital Instrument Console, Fuel Bluetooth Connectivity, Fuel Goes, Anti Theft Alarm, Geo Facing, USB Charging Port, OTA. Which is just too little power. Came in bike.
Talking about the edition features, this electric bike has features like Active Throttle Control, Vacation Mode, Hazard Lights, Front Storage Box, Safe Home Feature, Remote Charge Status Crash Alert, Guide Me Home Light, Motor Walk Assist, Traverse Mode, Track Mode Are included.
Apart from this, the bike will have the company’s own operating system, which is named Tork Intuitive Response Operating System (TIROS). The system will collect and analyze data for each ride. It will take care of important components like power management, power, timing system and range forecasting. Apart from this, features like 4.3-inch TFT screen, app and cloud connectivity and anti-theft have been given.