- People are slowly choosing to drive electric vehicles in the countries, if people start driving electric vehicles all over the countries, then the pollution will end, electric vehicles are slowly starting electric. Plates are also used in vehicles, it has become very easy to drive electric vehicles. Where is it used today, we are going to talk about this topic.
Electric Vehicle Number Plate in India
- Electric vehicles also need plates to run EVs, number plates are needed to run EVs, but licenses are also needed along with them. The central government has allowed green number plates for electric vehicles.
- Green plate on electric vehicle will protect EV from theft Government has approved green plate for private vehicles Green plate will have white numerals yellow number plate will be used for taxi vehicles Government 16-18 age group.
- The government is considering this for the youth of the state, the government has made green number plates mandatory for electric vehicles, many plates are used in vehicles, the plates are used in many ways, vehicles have different colored plates
- Green plate is also required in number plate. Green plate also indicates electric vehicle.
Electric Vehicle Number Plate Color in India
- To run electric vehicles, the government has given permission that EVs will have green number plates, apart from these red, blue, yellow, green number plates will be used, different number plates are used on vehicles, the government has said this. Number plates will also be used on electric vehicles.
Green Number Plate Car in India
- Which also means different green, yellow, red, blue and many plates are used, the government has allowed green number plates to run electric vehicles, but red number plates can also be installed, although they are different.
- Different color number plates are used for works, red colored number plates are used for ministers and big leaders, and red colored numbers are also used in governor’s cars. No license is required to operate.
Red Number Plate in India
- Number plates will be used for driving electric vehicles, for this the government has given permission for green number plates, apart from this red number plates will also be used but red number plates will be used in vehicles, cars with red number plates will also be used.
- It cannot be said whether the red color number plate will be seen in the electric vehicle or not.
Blue Number Plate in India
- Electric vehicles are driven by people of different age groups. People in the age group above 18 need a license. Youth in the age group of 16-18 can drive an electric vehicle with a speed of 25km/h, above which license is given to those in the age group. Blue number plates are also used on vehicles, the speed of electric vehicles varies, vehicles with 25km/h can be driven by those who will have a license.
- For electric vehicles, the government has allowed green number plates, it cannot be said that red, yellow, blue will be used on electric vehicles. But the thing is that blue color number plate can be found in cities like Delhi because people from outside India come there, they have blue color number plate.