Ktm Based Brabus 1300 R Motorbike Luxury and Sporty Look
Germany’s Brabus company has partnered with Austrian company KTM. Ktm and Brabus have made this partnership for the first time. It is said that it is running the name of Brabus since 1977. Brabus and KTM have together revealed the 1300 R motorbike. KTM has said that it is based on the ktm 1290 Duke EVO. The Brabus 1300 R has a sporty luxury look. Ktm Brabus 1300 r has very attractive features. The Brabus 1300 R is available in two color designs Signature Black and Magma Red.
How is the Ktm Brabus 1300 R Motorbike?
- This is the first 1300 r motorbike from Brabus. The Brabus 1300 R is a great performance. It is claimed that the design of the brabus is very attractive. This is a great bike which has been designed for the enthusiast. The companies Ktm and Brabus have a deep identity in design. The frame of the Brabus 1300 r motorbike is black fine structured.
- The Brabus 1300 r gets a high carbon body element along with a stylish custom made seat. Which makes the design much better. The dry weight of brabus 1300 r is 190 kg.
- 180 hp, 140 Nm in ktm 1290 Duke R EVO. But even in Ktm brabus 1300 r, the power is not less than this. Which makes it possible to walk on the roads at all times. It produces 180 hp at 9500 rpm and 140 Nm of power at 8000 rpm. brabus 1300 r has 132 kW HP.
- Brabus 1300 R comes mated to a six-speed transmission. The company has said that it has been given damping modes which are Comfort, Sport, Street, Track, Advance and a very cool mode Auto Mode has also been given. Auto mode automatically adapts to the vehicle on the road and the riding conditions. Technical features have been given in brabus 1300 r which adapts to the situation. brabus 1300 r specs is excellent. The red display scheme has been given in Brabus 1300 r, in which many features like speedometer, tripmeter, mode, dumping mode have been given.
- Double pipe exhaust silencers have been provided at the rear of the Ktm brabus 1300 R. Which brings its huge sound. The Ktm brabus 1300 r gets monoblock Z 9 forged wheels. It has a similar black and bold finish. Which not only provides a better look but also gives maximum strength. Semi Active WP suspension technology has been given in Brabus 1300 R.
- Brabus 1300 has CNC machined triple clamp. It has a brabus CNC machined adjustable front brake and clutch lever. Also it has oil tank caps. The Brabus 1300 R also has adjustable racing footpegs. Which you can adjust according to you. The Brabus 1300 R motorbike gets a brembo style four piston floating disc brake at the front. Which comes with 320 mm rotor. At the rear is a brembo twin piston floating caliper disc brake that comes mated to a 240 mm rotor.
- brabus 1300 r top speed is stated to be 270 km/h. This information has been given on the official website of brabus. It is also said that 1300 r reaches a speed of 0-60 m/h in 3.2 seconds.
How many bikes have Ktm and Brabus produced?
- Ktm and brabus made the 1300 r’s signature black and magma red two by decision. The companies have produced 154 bikes. It has produced 77 bikes in Signature Black and also 77 bikes in Magma Red.
When will the pre-order for Brabus 1300 r start?
- Pre-orders for the Brabus 1300 r will start on February 14, 15:00 CET (Central European Time). It is available on the KTM online pre order portal at the above price. To pre-order the Brabus 1300 r, a down payment of 3000 Euro will be required.
How to pre-order Brabus 1300 r bike?
- To pre order Brabus 1300 r motorbike you need to create KTM ID. After opening the pre order, you have to click on now. After this you can choose the color of the bike as per your wish. After that you have to sign in with your KTM ID. After this process you will have to fill a pre order form. In this you have to select the dealer where you want to take delivery.
- You will then be directed to go to the payment portal for down payment of the pre order. After all these procedures, you must have a credit card available with sufficient funds. You will receive an email after your funds have been successfully deducted. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam folder. Once the email is received, the pre-order will be saved which will reserve your bike. Your selected dealer will be able to contact you for process details like date, time, and other delivery details.
What is the price of ktm Brabus 1300 r?
- Its price is going to be very expensive. The price of the Ktm brabus 1300 r is € 51466.65 according to KTM’s official website. According to the KTM website, the Brabus 1300 r price in India is 43,97,619.38 INR.
F. A. Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. With which company has Brabus partnered for 1300 r?
Ans. Brabus has partnered with Austrian company Ktm for 1300 r.
Q. How many bikes has Ktm Brabus manufactured?
Ans. Ktm Brabus has manufactured 77 bikes in Signature Black and 77 in Megma Red. Total 154 bikes are available.
Q. What will be the top speed of Brabus 1300 r?
Ans. The speed of the Brabus 1300 r is 270 km/h according to the company. It accelerates from 0-60 m/h in 3.2 seconds.
Q. When will the pre-order for Brabus 1300 r start?
Ans. The pre-orders for the Brabus 1300 r bike will start on February 14, 15:00 CET (Central European Time).
Q. What is the down payment for pre-ordering the Brabus 1300 r bike?
Ans. A down payment of 3,000 Euro (2,56,338.00 INR) will be required to pre-order the Brabus 1300 r bike.
Q. What is the price of Ktm Brabus 1300 r bike?
Ans. The Brabus 1300 r is priced at € 51466.65 according to KTM’s official website. According to the KTM website, the Brabus 1300 r price in India is 43,97,619.38 INR.