Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric Bike, Speed, Range, Booking, Launch Date & Price
- New electric vehicles have started developing across the country. Companies have launched their powerful electric vehicles in the markets. Pure ev company has also made its Etryst 350. Pure EV is an electric two-wheeler company based in Hyderabad. Pure stands for renewable energy power. Its founder is Dr. Nishant Dongari. The co-founder and CEO is Rohit Vadera.
- Pure EV is set to launch its first electric bike, the Etryst 350, in the first half of 2022. The company has told that its performance is going to be better. The company says that the Pure EV Etryst 350 has been completely designed in India. Also developed and manufactured in India. The company has given information about Pure EV Bike Etryst 350 price.
Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric Bike
- The design of the Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric bike has been kept better. Which people are going to like a lot. As you have been told, it has been designed in India. Which is going to be quite unique. Etryst 350 has a load capacity of 160 Kg. Weight is 120 Kg. Its gradeability is 16°.
- The Pure EV Etryst 350 is powered by a 3.5 Kw/h Lithium-Ion battery with NMC chemistry. Which is 84 V, 8 Amp. The CC-CV portable charger will charge in 6 hours. It has a BLDC hub motor. Which generates peak power of 4.0 Kw and nominal power of 3.0 Kw. It is fitted with a 72 V, 4 Kw vector looped controller. It generates 60 Nm torque.
- The speed of Etryst 350 is 85 km/h. It comes with three ride modes Drive, Cross Over and Thrill. Gives a speed of 60 km/h in drive mode. Gives a speed of 75 km/h in cross-over. And in Thrill Mode, it offers a speed of 85 km/h. The pure ev etryst 350 range is 90 KM – 140 KM. This electric bike takes 11.6 seconds to accelerate from 0 – 75 km/h.
- The Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike is fitted with tubeless tires. The front tire size is 2.75×18. The rear tire size is 3.00×17. Its wheel is made of alloy. Front-wheel is available in 457.2 mm size. Rear-wheel is available in 431.8 mm size. The Etryst 350 gets disc brakes at the front and rear. Which comes with a 220 mm rotor. There is a hydraulic dual suspension at the front and rear.
What are the features and dimensions of Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric Bike?
- Features – Etryst 350 has a 7″ LED display. Speedometer, odometer can be detected. Pure ev Etryst 350 has a central locking system. It has a passenger footrest. Front headlight is given It has DRL. It has taillight at rear. It has single-turn lamp. It will have center stand. It is regenerative braking system.
- Dimensions – The saddle height of the Etryst 350 electric bike is 770 mm. Ground clearance is 180 mm. Its wheelbase is 1375 mm. Its length is 2040 mm.
What is the booking and launch date of Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike?
- Booking – Company has not yet given any information regarding Pure EV Etryst 350 booking. But it is estimated that the booking can be done in the middle of 2022. We will update you once the booking details are confirmed.
- Launch Date – was announced by the founder of Pure EV. The Etryst 350 will be launched on 15 August 2021. But due to some circumstances the launch date was postponed further. The company has said that the Etryst 350 will launch the electric bike in the first half of 2022.
What is the price of Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric Bike in India?
*Ex-showroom price of Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike will be INR 1,54,999. The company has just announced the Pure EV Etryst 350 on road price, which will be higher than the ex-showroom price. The ex-showroom price of pure ev etryst 350 price in hyderabad will be INR 1,54,999.
Pure EV Factory Address :-
PUR Energy Pvt. Ltd.
H. No. 10-38/2
Survey No 424/AA3
Beside Arya College of Pharmacy
Near IIT Hyderabad
Kandi Village, Sangareddy
Pin Code : 502285
Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric Bike Specification
|E-Bike||Pure EV Etryst 350 Electric Bike|
|Starting||Remote Start & Key Operation|
|Kreb Weight||120 Kg|
|Load Capacity||160 Kg|
|Launch Date||First Half of 2022|
|Price||1,54,999 INR (Ex-Showroom)|
|Battery||3.5 Kw/h Lithium-Ion Battery NMC Chemistry|
|Charger||84 V, 8 Amp. CC-CV Portable|
|Charging Time||6 Hours|
|Motor||4.0 KW Peak, 3.0 Nominal BLDC Hub Motor|
|Controller||72 V, 4 KW Vector Looped|
|BMS||Active Balance 100 A|
|Top Speed||85 km/h|
|Drive Mode||60 km/h|
|Cross Over Mode||75 km/h|
|Thrill Mode||85 km/h|
|Range||90 KM – 120 KM|
|Acceleration||0 – 40 km/h in 4.4 second, 0 – 60 km/h in 7.4 second, 0 – 75 km/h in 11.6 second|
|TIRE, BRAKE, AND SUSPENSION|
|Rear Tire||3.00× 17|
|Front Wheel||457.2 mm|
|Rear Wheel||431.8 mm|
|Front Brake||220 mm Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake||220 mm Disc Brake|
|Front Tire Pressure||34 psi|
|Rear Tire Pressure||33 psi|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic Dual Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Hydraulic Dual Suspension|
|Display||7″ LED Display|
|Turn Single Lamp||LED|
|Saddle Height||770 mm|
|Ground Clearance||180 mm|
|Wheel Base||1375 mm|
|Overall Length||2040 mm|
F. A. Q. (Frequently asked questions)
Q. What is the price of Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike?
Ans. The Ex-Showroom price of Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike starts at INR 1,54,999.
Q. When will the Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike be launched?
Ans. The Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike could be launched in the first half of 2022.
Q. What will be the top speed and range of Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike?
Ans. The Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike has a top speed of 85 km/h and a range of 90 km/h – 120 km/h.
Q. How will the battery and motor power be in Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike?
Ans. The Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike is powered by a 3.5 Kw/h lithium-ion battery. It is powered by a BLDC hub motor that generates 4 KW peak power and 3 KW nominal power.
Q. What is the weight and load capacity of Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike?
Ans. The Pure EV Etryst 350 electric bike weighs 120 Kg and has a load capacity of 160 Kg.